Mivec 4A92
Kvarovi i popravke...

Piglet
Početnik
Početnik
Pridružio se: Pet Avg 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Re: Mivec 4A92

od Piglet » Pon Jan 21, 2019 6:54 pm

HVALA Dex na temeljnom odgovoru.Ja imam rupu o odrzavanju od 19000 do 52000km, u kom periodu je radio na Mobil2000 (10w40) kada je verovatno i obrijao te karike. Bivsi vlasnik tvrdi da je radio servis ali za to nema dokaza :crazy:
Probam sa Motul10w40 pa ćemo nešto odlučiti...

Donaldpam
Početnik
Početnik
Pridružio se: Pon Jun 04, 2018 2:17 pm

personal funding suggestions which will work with anyone

od Donaldpam » Sre Maj 01, 2019 2:07 am

Anadrol Post Workout
Create an overall design. Consider a certain celeb that you want to product oneself following, or possibly a personality within a video you want to look like. This way, you may have anything at heart whenever you go store shopping. It gives you a place to start, and that will direct you to picking facts you love.
Testosterone Cypionate Vs Deca
Symptoms of asthma is a severe medical problem that could not simply interfere in doing simple, every day duties, but will also result in severe signs and symptoms that may grow to be dangerous if left unchecked. This informative article includes several useful tips and suggestions that could be helpful in minimizing signs and helping you to get over your bronchial asthma.
Sustanon 250 Vs Sustanon 450
Make sure that your company details are constantly recent. You don't want folks hunting for a merchandise that you accustomed to have, only to find that it is not any longer provided. If it occurs, the probability is substantial, that they will look at you as much less reputable and in all probability, will never revisit.
Deca Durabolin Y Winstrol Ciclo